2021 NADR Social Security Law Conference
This course includes a full recording of the 2021 NADR Social Security Law Conference:
- Keynote: Slow Your Roll: Mindfulness Techniques
- Legislative Update
- Prehearing Briefs: Get to the Point!
- Appeals Council Briefs: Is Success at the AC Possible?
- Keynote: SSA Update - The Current State of the Disability Program
- Ethics - What Would You Do? Ethics in SSDI and SSI Practice (Meets 2021 SSA/CPS EDPNA Cont. Ed Criteria)
- The Covid Effect - Adjusting Your Disability Practice
- 101 Ways to Build a Convincing Disability Case
- Demystifying Transferable Skills